April 5, 2023 – Monthly Meeting
The monthly meeting will be held on Wednesday, 4/5/2023 from 11:30am-1:00pm, at the Cleveland Heights Golf Club.
Lunch will be available for purchase for $20 per person (online or in person).
There is a $1 convenience fee if you pay via credit card.
YOU MUST RSVP BY FRIDAY, MARCH 31ST to reserve your plate, if you plan to eat. We have to give the venue the number of people eating on the Friday before the meeting. Additionally, if you RSVP as “Paying at the Meeting”, you will be obligated to pay the lunch fee even if you do not attend.
Guest Speakers: Katie Worthington Decker, Senior Vice President of the Lakeland Economic Development Council
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this monthly meeting! 🇺🇸
Katie Worthington Decker, the senior vice president of the Lakeland Economic Development Council, will be speaking April 5th.
WHY it is important to hear Katie’s message?
1. According to Lending Tree analysis, Lakeland ranks third on the list of boomtowns in the United States.
2. U.S. News ranks Lakeland #2 in Fastest-Growing Places in the country.
3. According to the New York Times, Lakeland-Winter Haven are tied for the second-highest rate of growth in the country.
4. Polk County is the fastest-growing county in Florida and ranks 7th in the nation.
5. Florida is the fastest-growing state according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Katie said the biggest problems facing Lakeland during this boom time are infrastructure like roads and a diversification of housing. You need to come and listen to Katie Worthington speak!